Many fans are asking: What happens in Batman 2? While Part 1 was based on the comics "Year One", "Ego" and "The Long Halloween", no templates are known yet for Part 2. The prequel already teased the Joker as a villain (played by Barry Keoghan) , but his appearance in the sequel is anything but certain. Director and screenwriter Matt Reeves already expressed his interest in a realistic Mr. Freeze, while lead actor Robert Pattinson voted for the Court of Owls or Calendar Man. In addition, there were already rumors that Clayface will make an appearance. Whoever Batman's antagonist will be: Reeves stressed that Bruce Wayne must remain the emotional center of the film. He also expressed a desire to bring Robin back into the Batman films. While the reappearances of James Gordon (Jeffrey Wright) and Alfred (Andy Serkis) are confirmed, nothing is yet known about a return of Catwoman (Zoë Kravitz).
- WGA Strike: These Movies and Shows are at RiskThe last strike cost the downfall of numerous films and series
- The Batman 2: New Villain RevealedIt would be his movie debut
- The Batman 2: Production Start Has Been Officially AnnouncedHarvey Dent is likely to return
- DC: These are the Plans of James Gunn and Peter Safran for the New DCUClear announcements about Superman, Batman and the like in "Chapter 1: Gods & Monsters"
- The Batman 2: Matt Reeves Reveals Current State of ProductionHe also talked about the "Penguin" series
- DC: New "Superman" Film and Many Other Projects in the WorksEven Henry Cavill is expected to return
- The Batman 2: Movie Sequel Is Not Among Canceled Warner Bros. FilmsMeanwhile, production continues to make progress