Ever since hulking lawman Hobbs (Johnson), a loyal agent of America's Diplomatic Security Service, and lawless outcast Shaw (Statham), a former British military elite operative, first faced off in 2015’s Furious 7, the duo have swapped smack talk and body blows as they’ve tried to take each other down. But when cyber-genetically enhanced anarchist Brixton (Idris Elba) gains control of an insidious bio-threat that could alter humanity forever — and bests a brilliant and fearless rogue MI6 agent (The Crown’s Vanessa Kirby), who just happens to be Shaw’s sister — these two sworn enemies will have to partner up to bring down the only guy who might be badder than themselves.
- Dwayne Johnson: Here's What His Future Looks Like With "Fast and Furious"
- Flat Refusal: Here's Why Dwayne Johnson Is No Longer Part of "Fast and Furious 10 & 11"
- Hobbs & Shaw 2: Dwayne Johnson announces sequel
- Reconciliation: Dwayne Johnson gets along with rival Vin Diesel on Instagram
- "Fast and Furious" shocks with a canceled scene