After more than thirty years of service as one of the Navy’s top aviators, Pete “Maverick” Mitchell (Tom Cruise) is where he belongs, pushing the envelope as a courageous test pilot and dodging the advancement in rank that would ground him. When he finds himself training a detachment of Top Gun graduates for a specialized mission the likes of which no living pilot has ever seen, Maverick encounters Lt. Bradley Bradshaw (Miles Teller), call sign: “Rooster,” the son of Maverick’s late friend and Radar Intercept Officer Lt. Nick Bradshaw, aka “Goose.” Facing an uncertain future and confronting the ghosts of his past, Maverick is drawn into a confrontation with his own deepest fears, culminating in a mission that demands the ultimate sacrifice from those who will be chosen to fly it.
- The Oscars 2023: The Nominations Are Here!
- "Top Gun 3": Jerry Bruckheimer Speaks Out About Potential Sequel
- Yet Another Postponement: "Top Gun: Maverick" and "Mission Impossible 7" Will Not Be Released Until Later
- "Mission Impossible," "Top Gun" and More: Paramount Postpones Once Again Many Movies
- New Dates for "Fast & Furious 9" and more!
- New start dates for "Top Gun 2" and Co.: These movies will be released in the cinemas this Year